XONIK MEDIA’s sincere commitment to the security and the protection of data for global users and customers.
XONIK MEDIA and its partners, vendors, and suppliers have prepared for the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Passed in 2016, the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the most significant legislative change in European data protection laws since the EU Data Protection Directive (Directive 95/46/EC), introduced in 1995. It was replaced with one of the most comprehensive EU data privacy the EU Data law in last two decades and will be effective from May 25, 2018.
We’ve been occupied in work and confirming that we have achieved our commitment when treating EU citizen’s personally identifiable data.
Here are some of the updated measures we have been undertaking:
- Enhanced security for personal data protection
- Making sure that we have legitimate terms in place
- Our assurance for global support related data transfers
- Tools for people to work out their data subject rights
- We are constantly going through the updates around GDPR compliance from privacy-related regulatory bodies and will fine-tune our strategies accordingly as and when changes occur.
Our Data Protection For our Partners, Vendors, and Suppliers
Unless otherwise clearly agreed to via XONIK MEDIA, by offering services to XONIK MEDIA, as our partner/vendor/supplier, you clearly agree to XONIK MEDIA’s terms for all your current agreements with XONIK MEDIA.
For EU Citizens or Residents